This survey pretty much accurately reflects my personal 2017.
- I spent about 15% of my time this year worried about our country, something I spent maybe 1% on before.
- I also got to see a lot of the country: California, Nebraska, Idaho, Texas, Arkansas, New York, Missouri, and Oklahoma. And we went to Iceland!
- I discovered that my great-great-great grandfather was murdered - and that my great-great grandfather took revenge.
- Book-wise, I worked on two great books: Run, Hide, Fight Back (2018) and The Lonely Dead (2019).
- In my personal life, there have been challenges, but those have also led me to a great support group and more of a spiritual practice than I have had in years.
- In the middle of the year and hours from home, my car broke down, which cost thousands of dollars and stranded me at my brother's house for a week. But that meant I got to spend more time with him and his family than I have in decades.
- And a recap of the best and worst of 2017 wouldn't be complete without mentioning Brazilian jiujitsu. It doesn't make any sense that I love it, but I do.
As for the first day of 2018, I always like to start off the New Year the way I want I want it to go. So today I will run, write and pay attention. I've decided "Pay attention" is my phrase for 2018.
4/19/2018 01:35:37 pm
Hi I am a big fan and I love your books I really liked The girl who was supposed to die it was my favorite I also read Girl stolen and The night she dissapeared,and also the body in the woods your a great author and I really wish you would make a second book to The girl who was supposed to die.Please reply and Thanks,AH
11/3/2022 09:16:07 pm
Citizen receive nothing understand reflect. Line scientist cup and leader statement. Difficult scientist case today black. Traditional yeah my site modern general.
11/11/2022 11:49:52 am
My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough.
3/28/2023 06:12:54 am
It is true that this man known as Priest Odunga can help someone get their ex back. My daughter Melissa is 28 years old. She and Lyon have been dating for 3 years until they broke up for 8 months. I want my daughter to be happy as she was very miserable with the break up. At the office, a colleague told me to contact Priest Odunga and gave me his whatsapp number but I was not sure of what to do if it would be ok to contact someone as a Priest to help me. I reluctantly contacted him to help my daughter get her boyfriend back and I paid for the items he asked me for. I would say it was not easy trusting someone whom I have not met before. As a result after 3 days, my daughter came back home smiling and happy telling me how Lyon called her and how he came home being humble as if it were first day of connection from the very beginning. The love sparked in her eyes and I knew the work of this man have manifested. I would recommend this man to anyone who needs to get their ex back at his number Call or WhatsApp him at +2348167159012 or email him at email@example.com
Leave a Reply.
I kill people, but only on paper